The Marriage Meander KZN ~ Your All-In-One Wedding Marketing Solution.
Marriage Meander KZN Publications
The latest Marriage Meander KZN Books are now available from venues and suppliers within the edition. The books will be distributed at all major bridal fairs in KZN and select events in Gauteng and will be on sale in select Exclusive Books stores nationally. They are also available online as a digital publication to an unlimited audience.
The Marriage Meander Books are made up of carefully compiled sections beginning with “Off to a Great Start” (Wedding Planning) and ending with “Just the Two of Us” (The Honeymoon). This ensures the reader is able to follow their Wedding Planning Journey in a user-friendly format, getting useful information and tips and find their wedding suppliers in the categories listed by index.
For further details, please contact Nikki Sinclair on 083 369 4748 or fill in the form below.
Marriage Meander Website and Weddings KZN App
As an advertiser in the Marriage Meander Books, you are entitled to an inclusive listing on our website, which is visited on an ongoing basis by bridal enthusiasts requesting information and searching for recommended suppliers. We also offer the Weddings KZN App, available as a free download on both Apple and Android devices. For further details on Weddings KZN, please contact Nikki by filling in the form below.
The Marriage Meander website is marketed both locally and internationally and your featured listing will include a link to your own webpage. You are welcome to add promotions, events or special offers to the website during the year.
Marriage Meander Journeys
The Marriage Meander Journeys provide a unique opportunity for you to meet target market bridal couples face to face.
These luxury coach tours take brides and their retinues to our advertising wedding venues with displays and presentations by our advertising service providers at each hosting venue. Details of the Journeys and other events are posted on the website www.marriagemeander.co.za, on the App Weddings KZN, and the Marriage Meander KZN Facebook Page. There are two options available to you for marketing your products or services on the Meander Journeys: PRESENTATION (R550) or DISPLAY (R380).
Contact Nikki on 083 369 4748 or firstname.lastname@example.org to put your name down for the upcoming Journeys. NB: We are not always able to accommodate everyone on the Journeys, as supplier bookings are limited per category, and we work on a first come first served basis.
Please follow the site for details on where, when and what events will be held and contact us directly for details on participation.
- Nikki Sinclair – or 083 369 4748
What some of our Clients Say:
- “Congratulations on the beautiful, well planned Marriage Meander Magazine! A VERY BIG THANKS for all the hard work, time and effort you have put into making all of this happen. Thank you for promoting all the advertisers at Bridal fairs and Meander journeys (and everywhere else). It is always with pride that I associate myself with Marriage Meander. (Beulah, Dream Weddings, Marriage Officer)
- Our sincere thanks for yet again a wonderful gathering of Marriage Meander friends yesterday. Your special attention to every detail made the evening so very special and we so look forward to spending many years to come with the Marriage Meander team. (Neville Nixon, photographer)
- “Your advice was what kick started my business to a new level after our first meeting. I really value your input and assistance and I am so excited to be part of the Marriage Meander this year.” (Roz’s Beautiful Cakes)
- I want to say how impressed we have been with the exposure created by the Marriage Meander for our venue. We have really had a great response and it is fantastic!! ~ V C (Midlands Venue)
- I would like to thank you for your support & being such an important part of our journey & providing such outstanding service to help achieve our goals and dreams in the business. (Sound Mechanix, DJ)
- Once again thank you very much for helping put us on the Wedding map (AS, new venue).