A 5 Star rustic venue, Toadbury Hall is located on Beyers Naude’ extension, in the world famous Cradle of Humankind. This spectacular 25 hectare country estate is situated on the banks of the Crocodile River and with 1.2 km’s of river frontage is nestled amidst majestic indigenous trees and magnificent rose and lavender gardens. Toadbury Hall has established itself as one of Gauteng’s finest wedding venues of choice for life’s celebrations and special occasions, with continued focus on exclusivity.
We invite you to enjoy the privacy and tranquillity of one of our beautiful venues with rolling lawns, picturesque gardens, and a wonderland of lakes and rivers in an open countryside. Our wedding coordinating team has collectively more than 25 years of experience. The team will guide you with detailed precision and professionalism throughout the planning of your dream day ultimately ensuring its success. They will also advise on current wedding trends, fashions, sourcing of required decor with our in house provider and assist in the decision-making throughout the planning process. We also offer specialised weddings offering picnics, potjies, braais and harvest tables as further options.
The venue hire includes:
- Exclusive use of Toadbury Hall’s Wild Wood restaurant, Toad Abbey Chapel, Chapel gardens, gazebo area and Toad Hall’s manicured gardens on the day of your wedding, standard equipment tables and banqueting chairs with white or cream chair covers.
- Cutlery, crockery and glassware, standard white table linen and matching napkins, minted or lemon water and 2 jugs of fruit juice as welcome drinks on arrival for your guests prior to the ceremony.
- A complimentary honeymoon suite available to you from 12h30 on the day of your wedding.
- A plate of sandwiches as a snack for the Bride and Groom and your bridal party while you are getting dressed.
- Our experienced wedding coordinators to assist you in your pre-wedding planning.
Contact: Toadbury Hall Wedding Office
Tel: 010 593 7523
Website: Visit their website
Address: Beyers Naude Drive Ext. Elandsdrift, Johannesburg
Facebook: Visit them on Facebook
Guests: Up to 160 depending on the venue. Please enquire.
Accommodation: Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /usr/www/users/marriaubhc/wp-content/themes/marriagem/includes/display-details.php on line 75
Catering: In House Catering