The Old Mill Wedding and function venue is an 80-seater venue located in the quaint town of Rosetta in the KwaZulu Natal Midlands. Located approximately five hours from Johannesburg and two hours from Durban.
This ideally located venue offers you the perfect location to host your wedding or event with your nearest and dearest
The venue opened in March 2019 after months of restoration from an old shed, with the majority of the building being preserved, adding a little history to your special day. The venue overlooks the Mooi River which meanders through the property. There is no better place to tie the knot than under the old oak trees on the banks of the river, under the wooden arch.
When booking your special day at The Old Mill wedding venue, you are guaranteed exclusive access to the property to ensure your privacy. We offer self-catering accommodation for between 8 -10 guests which is included in your wedding package.
The Old Mill Wedding Venue package includes:
• Wooden arch at the river for your outdoor ceremony
• Long wooden tables to seat 80 guests
• Cocktail and canape area
• Gift table
• Wooden tables for drinks and food stations
• Private bar and staff (This is only applicable for an open bar. A cash bar service can be provided by a vendor)
• Cleaning staff
• Security for the night before, the night of and night after your event
• Wooden easel for wedding signage or seating plan
• Cake table and cake knife
• Self-catering accommodation for 8-10 guests
Contact: Allison Robertson
Tel: 076 278 1725
Contact: Darragh Graham
Tel: 064 687 8544
Website: Visit their website
Address: 3 Kamberg Road, Rosetta, Mooi River
Facebook: Visit them on Facebook
Instagram: Visit them on Instagram
Budget: Over R30,000
Accommodation: Self Catering
No. of Beds: 8-10
Chapel: Garden Ceremony
Catering: Recommended Caterers
Cost: Price Varies
Brilliant experience and venue! Very tranquil and just absolutely beautiful! Also situated on the Midlands Meander, with Nottingham Brewery a short drive up the road.
Highly recommended!!!Anton Heyns
Beautiful surrounds . Rustic venue which you can dress as you like. Intimate. FriendlyElaine Lowe Stupard